Page-wise we're looking good; Highvale will clock in at at least 30 pages, I think, Ket is 10, the magic box is 1, Shaofeng is 6 with lots of room for growth. The adventure is 81 (!!!) pages; font and formatting might drop that to 70 or a little less, but we'll still have to decide what to do about it, assuming it's intended to be published. I think we might be being used as some kind of courier service. I feel so dirty. ;)
Personally, I'd like to see:
- an article about a lesser known deity, or the (unique) servants of a powerful deity - creatures a PC party of moderate level might interact with.
- Articles that deal with mechanical issues & offer rules options are always hard to come by.
- GH specific races in 4e or Pathfinder format is a simple idea.
- 4e domains for GH gods, or anything converting GH material to Pathfinder rules.
- Magic items that aren't artifacts.
- New races, though there are so many cliches this would be a real minefield (dragon-people; cat/badger/dog/animal-people; winged people; half-people; submissions from people that capitalize their Races like Elf and Dwarf; races that are outcast and misunderstood; races that are made up of solitary wandering immortal types (actual or functionally) and apparently breed by releasing spores into the air or something; races that are "like orcs, but different"; races that were created by their god (who is new to Oerth); races that were kicked out by their god (who never acted like this before); races from another planet/plane/sphere/dimension.... The uldra, from Dragon magazine, were a race that worked. IMO.
- Short, simple, adventure sites, at least a paragraph, no longer than a page. Not mapped, just simple descriptions & rumors. Solid locations on the map, not vague.
- Articles describing one hex of the Darlene map.
- Articles tying old (or new) D&D products to Greyhawk.